Nestlé, najveća svetska prehrambena kompanija, uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 15 godina, sa fabrikom u Surčinu, i zapošljava više od 500 ljudi.
Nestlé već deceniju lokalno sprovodi projekat Zdravo Rastimo kroz koji edukuje decu o važnosti pravilne ishrane i fizičke aktivnosti, a da je kompanija lider i u oblasti održivog poslovanja dokazuje podatak da je njena fabrika u Surčinu prva u Srbiji postigla cilj Zero waste to landfill, što znači da nijedan gram otpada iz pogona ne završava na deponijama, već se reciklira ili prerađuje i koristi u druge svrhe.
Zapošljavanje i obrazovanje mladih još jedna su Nestlé misija, a čak skoro polovina zaposlenih mlađa je od 30 godina.
Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dynamic, proactive team player with genuine integrity, desire and passion towards factory environment to ensure the development, validation, communication and efficient implementation of HR practices to strengthen our Human Resources Team in Surčin, Serbia at the position of: Factory HR Manager
We offer you dynamic job with exposure to experts with various educational and professional backgrounds and opportunity to work in an international company with high standards and opportunities for continuous career development.
A day in life:
- Define & Execute HR Strategy: Drive the creation & execution of the People Strategies & Plans that attract, develop and retain employees to support the organizational short and long term business needs.
- Organizational Design & Development: Pro-actively challenge the established organizational structure of the business unit to drive superior performance (taking account of Nestlé principles, policies & local business context); Manage smooth organizational transitions using best practice and change management methodologies; Work with leaders to define team and organizational development needs to design and facilitate delivery of solutions e.g. team development events.
- Performance & Talent Management: Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development; Implement business unit succession planning / talent management plans that support business goals.
- Employee Engagement: Establish and maintain effective win – win working relationships with employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and cooperation; Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles and Nestlé Corporate Business Principles.
- Employee Services: Collaborate with shared service center to ensure initiatives and projects are designed and implemented that support business people plans.
- Educational & Training Pillar: Lead the pillar to support Total Performance Management implementation in the Business Unit/Factory; Ensure the right implementation of the methodology (including mindset change) to achieve business results defined for the Business Unit/Factory.
What will make you successful:
- You have minimum 5 years of work experience on similar role in manufacturing environment and university degree in the relevant field;
- You have strong leadership skills and people acumen (understanding people needs);
- You have continuous improvement mindset and you are thinking outside the boundaries to solve a problem;
- You are a proactive person with strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and result focus;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you are good in priority setting and multitasking;
- Previous experience in factory expansion and transformational projects (Organizational design, Change management, Capability building) will be considered as an advantage;
- You have excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, you are advanced user of MS Office Package;
- Knowledge of Success Factors and SAP will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer
- Personal and professional development;
- Private health insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Work in diverse teams;
- Focus on healthy life style;
- Company events and team activities;
- Modern work environment.