Sanne is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate services.
Established since 1988 and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Sanne employs c1,900 professionals worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £465 billion assets.
We deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of offices spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Office in Serbia exists since December 2014 and initially was a part of New York based company FLSV. In 2016, with the acquisition of FLSV, we are becoming part of the global Sanne. Our Belgrade Office currently has about 130 employees and continues growing.
The role holder will be a key member of the Sanne Human Resources function and will provide administration support across Sanne’s European locations. The role requires an HR administrator who is versatile and shows a strong attention to detail. The HR Administrator has a good organizational and exceptional written/verbal communication skills, as well as experience in work with HRIS. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Performing regular Sage EMEA uploads and maintenance;
- Drafting the Reference letters (Europe);
- Drafting the Work certificates (Lux);
- Preparing RALs Europe;
- Preparing the Absences report (Lux);
- Maintaining the Organisation chart (Lux);
- Assisting with monthly reports for KPIs;
- Undertaking project work as required;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience required:
- Fluent English;
- A confident and personable personality;
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and reliability;
- Strong self-motivation and drive;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Previous experience of working in an HR Administrative related role;
- Previous experience with HRIS integrations is a plus.