Eagle Hills is an Abu Dhabi-based real estate developer that creates city destinations invigorating local economies. Positioned as a global developer of iconic real estate projects and a provider of premium lifestyles, Eagle Hills is helping countries raise their global profiles and attract investments.
In Serbia, the company is investing in a large-scale mixed-use project, the Belgrade Waterfront.
- Assisting with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting interviews, and issuing employment contracts
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Undertaking tasks around performance management
- Maintaining employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Administering compensation and benefit plans
- Assisting in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Ensuring compliance with labor regulations
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law