Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we’re leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 11x faster than the UK average, we’re changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic’s Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast – once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row. As well as CIPD awarded this year
What will you be doing?
- Administration – administer people processes, ensuring all relevant departments and People Team are updated, create and maintain all employee files, ensure employee data storage compliance, maintain data accuracy at the highest level and provide general administration support to the People Services
- People Processes – assist with and learn how to complete the key employee lifecycle processes, new starter to leaver, ensure all processes are completed in line with company procedures and ensure all work carried out is accurate
- Reporting and projects – learn a basic insight into reporting information from our systems, run and prepare basic reports
- Employee Queries – act as support to the team for any employee queries, respond to all employee queries within the time asked by the team and provide an excellent customer service at all times
What are we looking for?
- 6-month of previous experience in an HR admin role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (in both English and Serbian)
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Good IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel with some knowledge of HR Information Systems
- An ability to work with the highest level of confidentiality