People & Culture Specialist
✓ Full time
MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow – even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
People and Culture Specialist who will support people development initiatives and promote MTU learning culture
• Support people and culture initiatives in the area of leadership and team development
• Assist in preparation and facilitation of team development workshops and team bonding activities
• Contribute to the development of employee and leadership development programs in line with business needs
• Design training content and manage resources to maximize learners’ engagement and learning transfer
• Administer training records, evaluation and access rights in HRIS/ LMS platform
• Support initiatives in the area of employee engagement including people data analytics
• Support training organization to ensure employee qualification and performance in compliance with the aviation regulation requirements
• Participate in MTU employer branding activities • Participate in HR projects in line with business requirements
• University degree (preferably in social sciences)
• Education in organizational/business psychology would be an asset
• Strong interest in Human Resources Management, Learning and Development, Training Design
• Project experience or an internship in HR area would be an advantage
• MS Office skills and affinity toward working with different HR tools
• Fluency in English
• Agile person with a life-long learning mindset
• Good self-organization
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application.