PEOPLE SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
✓ Puno radno vreme
Worldwide Clinical Trials – We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
SUMMARY: As a member of the People Strategy and Culture team, the People Services Professional will perform a variety of tasks, with focus on providing excellent People Services customer service and operational support. The People Services Professional will provide support in the areas of; Employee and Manager Customer Service support, On Boarding, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Leave Administration, Compensation, Employee Relocations, Employee data entry and management, Data Reporting and Auditing, Terminations, and engagement activities.
- Provide front line customer service support for HR questions to managers and employees.
- Process all workforce transactions, including, but not limited to, hiring, leaves of absence, terminations, and organizational, position, and job code changes within the HR systems.
- Receive requests for separations (voluntary and involuntary), analyzes the requests, and processes and creates separation packages, as appropriate.
- Provide Benefits Administration, Leave Administration, and Benefits billing support.
- Maintain a strong understanding of HR policies and procedures and stays abreast of federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment.
- Troubleshoot workforce management transactions that arise in the Manager Self-Service and Employee Self-Service applications.
- Serve as a resource for policy and process related workforce management transactional questions from People Business Partners, Managers and other People Strategy and Culture team members.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained for all core People Services activities and in compliance with polices and legal requirement.
- Participate in the evaluation of existing processes and recommendation of new approaches to drive continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain the core HR database utilized as the knowledge base for all other People related functions.
- Produce and distribute People Strategy and Culture reports and analytics.
- Manage Employee data for reporting and compliance purposes.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of concepts, policies, and procedures related to HR workforce and benefits
- Ability to perform complex tasks under minimal supervision, with some degree of latitude and creativity
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws
- Advanced ability to use computers, and computer software packages for research, analysis, and reporting
- Ability to use judgment in data
- Ability to organize files, records, and documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, and outside contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business, or a related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of directly related experience
- HR, Compensation and/or benefit certifications preferred