Sanne is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate services.
Established since 1988 and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Sanne employs c1,900 professionals worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £465 billion assets.
We deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of offices spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Office in Serbia exists since December 2014 and initially was a part of New York based company FLSV. In 2016, with the acquisition of FLSV, we are becoming part of the global Sanne. Our Belgrade Office currently has about 130 employees and continues growing.
The role holder will be a key member of the Sanne Human Resources function which provides the full range of HR services to Sanne across all jurisdictions. The role requires an indvidual who is versatile and shows a strong attention to detail.
Recruitment Administrator has a good organizational and exceptional written/verbal communication skills. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Act as a first point of contact for recruitment related queries for internal and external stakeholders;
- Create and publish job ads in various portals and ensure that all vacancies are advertised on appropriate platforms;
- Collaborate with hiring managers to work on creating various job descriptions;
- Communicate with external service providers on a regular basis;
- Screen resumes and job applications;
- Arrange interviews;
- Interview candidates for a wide range of roles in Belgrade office;
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process;
- Participate in job fairs and other recruitment related events;
- Arrange and conduct training sessions for users of internal Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Maintain centralised inbox, including but not limited to, appropriate distribution of applications, logging, checking for conflicts, arranging interviews and responding to all queries in timely manner;
- Undertake project work as required;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role
that the company requires.
Skills / experience required:
- Experience with interviews, candidate screening and evaluation;
- Previous experience as a Recruiter;
- Experience in an international environment is a plus;
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or similar;
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Outstanding organizational skills with good attention to detail;
- Proactive, outgoing personality with high level of adaptability and a can-do attitude;
- Professional English speaking and writing proficiency is a must;
- Professional qualification is a plus.