Silver Bell Group is providing professional BPO services to clients worldwide.
We bring outsourcing to a whole new level by creating a special team exclusively dedicated to each of our clients. This enables them not to bother with all the business procedures and protocols of managing the workforce and allows them to focus on their core business.
With our help entrepreneurs save not only time but also on average 62% of all costs in comparison to having in-house teams.
We constantly search, train, and manage the best talents, to match them with reputable entrepreneurs who shape the future of business.
We believe the best talents from South and East Europe, when put in a strong positive environment with top-notch management, can help innovative start-ups worldwide achieve greatness beyond measure!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Handling recruitment procedures and processes implementation, improvement, and innovation
- Creation of the Quarterly recruitment plan
- Job descriptions design
- Management of the HR recruitment team
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Dealing with number and structure as well as the quality of the interviews
- Coordination of the selection process reporting
- Providing support for the team in dealing with different challenges
- Employer branding activities
- Coordination of the internal processes with Head of Administration and Head of Finance
- Coordination of internal surveys and evaluations
- Identifying prospective candidates for senior roles using a variety of channels
- Collaboration with the project managers regarding their hiring needs
- Regular reporting to clients and management
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field (desirable but not essential)
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in recruitment.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- A data-driven approach to recruitment
- Excellent written communication and people management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Independence in work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
What we offer:
- Job in a young and dynamic environment
- Possibility to grow your career and enhance your professional skills
- Competitive salary