Your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver high quality talent by successful management of the end to end recruitment process in alignment with Talent Selection methodology
- Become a trusted advisor to hiring managers and HRBP by providing subject matter expertise, developing creative solutions to hiring issues and constructively challenging selection decisions.
- Analyze long term hiring needs
- Run strategic recruitment meetings with line managers to diagnose the hiring need, shape up the right profile and agree on the recruitment process
- Manage active candidates through the recruitment process to provide an outstanding candidate experience. Understand the importance of positive candidate experience and identify opportunities for improvement in the market, continuously developing practices, methodology and communication
- Takes accountability for proactive sourcing of passive candidates for future requirements
- Ensure planning and hiring decisions are continuously informed by relevant labour market data and trends
- Develop hiring manager capability to Select Talent, coaching on appropriate selection methodologies and tools
- Generates high-quality candidate pool using optimal sourcing channel mix ( e.g. social media, job fairs, professional networks, student associations, current employees network…)
- Manages and uses e-recruitment database to source candidates and develops candidate pipeline
- Acts proactively as a member of Local Leadership Team and Education & Training pillar in managing onboarding and competency development processes
- Participates in developing local Youth strategy and is responsible for implementation in Factory and Distribution Center
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Modern work environment
- Work in diverse teams
- Company events and team activities
- Focus on healthy lifestyle
What will make you successful?
Ideally, you are an open-minded and self-driven talent acquisition expert. You have a bachelor’s degree and minimum 1-2 years of experience on similar position. Strong People Agility and skilled communication to ensure successful management of different stakeholders. Self-directed in projects, tasks and learning. Resilient to ensure delivery of goals despite changing environment or landscape. You have excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, and proficient level in MS Office package.